Sadaf Petroleum Kabul Limited (SPK) was founded in 2005 as an outgrowth of capabilities present in SMN INVESTMENTS HOLDINGS, in response to strong market demand for fuels in Afghanistan’s rapidly developing economy. Now SPK is the largest Afghan-owned fuel supply company in Afghanistan. SPK through its experienced and professional key management, has successfully completed many contracts in public and private sectors And awarded for largest contracts of Diesel, Petrol And Aviation Fuel.
Our clients’ needs, time And satisfaction has been our first priority. Our past experience and ongoing growth in covering largest part of the market shows our managing and financing capabilities.
- Total Annual supply of fuels exceeds 90 Million liters in 2011, including public and private sectors.
- Annual growth of the company exceeded 100%.
- Workforce of more than 250 employees throughout Afghanistan.
- International Standard storage facility of 29,700 Metric Tons throughout the country.
- Easy-access provincial transportation and storage facility management.
- International standard Fuel test laboratory to qualify fuel before each delivery.
- Excellent financing capabilities to meet any largest fuel contract in public and private markets.