Our Mission and Values
Sadaf Petroleum Kabul Limited (SPK) founded in 2005, is a leading fuel provider in Afghanistan, Providing all types of Diesel, Petrol & Aviation Fuel (TS1 & GP8) in retail And Huge Quantities all over Afghanistan. Our mission remains to cover current fast-growing market demand, supplying the highest quality fuels in whatever quantity and whenever required to any destination in Afghanistan And to contribute in country's economic growth.
To better & faster reach its goal, SPK has:
* Established a fuel storage facility of 22,000 TONS in Hairatan Border, to store the imported fuel from Russia, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan & Kazakhstan And then provide fuel to any province of Afghanistan with reasonable prices.
* Established international standardized (WSB, CLASS 150) fuel storage facilities of 6.5 Million liters in Kabul, to easily provide fuel inside Kabul And nearby provinces.
* Established international standardized Fuel Test Laboratory in Kabul Storage Facility and employed experienced professionals to test fuel quality before providing to its clients, in order to avoid any loss of assets of its clients.
* Established Branches/Storages and Assigned Representatives in all provinces of Afghanistan, to better provide fuel on time, Faster and in good reasonable prices.
* Maintained an easy and faster Transportation Management, availing 120 Tankers and Bowsers with different size of storing fuel. SPK has setup 30 Bowsers in different storing size from 2000 Liters up-to 20,000 in provinces And 30 Bowsers inside Kabul to easily deliver its clients orders in any location of Afghanistan. At the same time, SPK's huge storing tankers deliver fuel from Hairatan Border, SherKhan Border, Torkham Border, Islam Qala Border And Aqina Border to Kabul And other provinces.
Sadaf Petroleum Kabul Limited, to achieve its primary aim, has invested in building and establishing fuel storage facilities. The first storage facility was established in Kabul on 6 acre (company's own) land at industrial area, in Tarakhil Kabul which stores 6.5 Million Liters.>read more
Hairatan Border Plays a key role in fuel importing business, for Afghanistan. An estimate of seventy percent of fuel, imports from Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan & Russia crossing through this Afghan-Uzbek Border. As a result of its rapid growth and expanding its . . .>read more
Aviation fuel is a specialized type of petroleum-based fuel used to power aircraft. Any fueling operation can be very dangerous, and aviation fuel has a number of unique characteristics which must be accommodated. Aviation fuel can cause severe environmental damage. . .>read more
Sadaf Petroleum Kabul Limited, as leading fuel distributor in Afghanistan, provides 24 hours in all 7 days of week fuel delivery services. In 24hrs, in all days of a week SPK can avail any type of fuel, in any part of the country, which is one of the richest value of us. SPK owns One hundred and>read more